Tuesday, June 11, 2013

wheatley and clipboards

My friend, the Ceramics Lady at the school, has helped me a lot when I was taking ceramic classes and still is just as another fan of working in the media. Well,  summer school has started for me and currently my boss for the summer has given me an awesome chance to work back within the ceramics area with the students. Has been loads of fun and I couldn't have been any happier working with the students and doing something I am very familiar with and still use my art skills within the job.

Each staff member I work with, we carry clipboards for our paper work and I just decided to have fun with it and drew some things they really liked so they could use and carry around.

Another friend at work he gave me the OST of Portal 2 which I am in true awe for them to give me as a present, I made him a Wheatley from a wooden ball and paint with sculpey.


No comments:

Post a Comment